Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
Samsung may be planning to launch new foldable phones, the Galaxy Z Fold3 and Z Flip 3, in July this year months earlier than the Z Fold 2, which arrived last September. Let’s see what we know about,
Here are all the leaks and rumours we’ve heard about the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3, along with what we want to see from the next foldable Samsung flagship.
We have heard several rumours about the Smartphone that point to certain that are potentially different.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 features and capabilities
- The first of these is the S Pen, the same stylus in the family of the Galaxy Note 20 and the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus, which a patent suggests comes in a future foldable Samsung phone that could refer to the Z Fold 3.Also indicating any improvements to the display that may need to be made in order to get stylus features.
- Samsung will switch screen technology from Electromagnetic Resonance (EMR) to Active Electrostatic Solution (AES) for improved stylus input recording; and second, from 30 micrometres to 60 micrometres, the ultra-thin glass (UTG) can be twice as thick as on the Z Fold 2
- There’s also a rumour that to make a single productivity-focused phone line, the Z Fold series would merge with the Note series. The annual flagships of Samsung are expected to be limited to the S- and Z-Fold lines.
- but the Galaxy S21 Ultra has already been released for people who don’t want to wait for a foldable with stylus support.
- This phone will have at least 256 GB of memory and run Android 11 with Samsung’s One UI 3.5 overlay. An in-screen camera is likely to be a first. but if it degrades the image of the screen, it might not make it.
- It was possible to render two versions, one with 5G, the other with a regular foldable screen. A patent indicates that a potential foldable phone would have a light strip on its hinge, and red and black lights may also be printed on it.
- The problems of folding screens, battery life and multi-screen applications are still being sorted out. And also,
– Given how bulky they are, future foldable might be slimmer, lighter, and less cumbersome to use one-handed.
– Given that we already expect a Z Flip 3, it makes sense for the Z Fold 3 to have more productivity-focused features.
What we hope to see from Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
We’ve put together a list of improvements we’d like to see Samsung introduce on the Galaxy Z Fold 3.
01.More storage onboard
The Z Fold 2 has a maximum of 256GB and no tray for a microSD card to expand its space. Even giving the option for a 512GB or 1TB storage option would be acceptable, with a MicroSD slot ideal.
02.Easy to Use
The Z Fold 2 is tough to use one-handed. Its 16.8mm thickness is about twice that of most other phones. It’s even more difficult to manhandle a 7.6-inch display with one hand.
03.Long Battery Life
The Z Fold 2 has a battery of 4,500mAh, which even budget phones like the Moto G8 Power have exceeded. A bigger battery will definitely be welcome with the extra screen and 5G access.
04.Best Camera Features
The Z Fold 2 has a good set of sensors, but the strong shooters on other Samsung phones are losing out. The trio of rear 12MP cameras doesn’t stand up to the 108MP primary and 48MP 4x optical telephoto lenses of the Samsung S20 Ultra.
05.Best Display Capabilities
The Z Fold 2 has a display that can be folded away to make phone calls. It also has six cameras. The Z Fold 3 is expected to go on sale in the U.S. later this year.
The cost of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 is $1,999 / £1,799 / AU$2,999.
so expect the Z Fold 3 to be a comparable amount. There are no reports about the price yet, but we would expect it to be about that.
Where to buy,
Directly from Samsung or third-party retailers.
Related articles in our blog- Motorola moto g30 and moto g10 provide modest spec in Europe at affordable prices